There's no one way to market to prospective residents, drive occupancy and facilitate a smooth move-in process. Some seniors housing operators have in-house marketing teams that drive digital strategy, sales and move-ins. Others farm it out or enlist the help of third party referral services.
Still others do a little bit of both. What's best for your organization? This webinar will cover practical marketing, moving and maintaining strategies and discuss whether you should bring them in house or partner with industry pros.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Presby’s Inspired Life Opens Affordable Community in Southwest Philadelphia
- PGIM Provides $17.2M Loan for Independent Living Community Near Salt Lake City
- Benchmark Promotes Jaime Girard to Executive Director at Community in Connecticut
- Joint Venture to Develop 338-Unit Luxury Community in Los Angeles
- LCB Breaks Ground on 84-Unit Community in Pennsylvania