There's no one way to market to prospective residents, drive occupancy and facilitate a smooth move-in process. Some seniors housing operators have in-house marketing teams that drive digital strategy, sales and move-ins. Others farm it out or enlist the help of third party referral services.
Still others do a little bit of both. What's best for your organization? This webinar will cover practical marketing, moving and maintaining strategies and discuss whether you should bring them in house or partner with industry pros.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Civitas, StoneCreek Plan 115,000 SF Community in Colorado Springs
- Chicago Pacific Founders Acquires The Country Club of La Cholla in Tucson, Arizona
- LifeCare Properties, Blake Management Plan 93,000 SF Community Near San Antonio
- Lancaster Pollard Arranges Financing for Communities in Midwest, Southeast
- Ad Agency Immersion Active Acquires Gilbert & Sheppard Group