Occupancy levels are a critical factor that keep seniors housing owners and operators up at night. Who's moving in? Who's moving out? Is there a pipeline of residents to keep the house full? How can we insure that independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and continuing care retirement community operators can fill rooms?
Sponsored by Moves For Seniors, this webinar will teach seniors housing selling strategies and negotiating secrets to bring seniors into your communities. It will also reveal key areas that paralyze seniors when they're making a decision about moving into a seniors housing community. Find out what delays them moving sooner than later and why some move out after a short period of time.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Presby’s Inspired Life Opens Affordable Community in Southwest Philadelphia
- PGIM Provides $17.2M Loan for Independent Living Community Near Salt Lake City
- Benchmark Promotes Jaime Girard to Executive Director at Community in Connecticut
- Joint Venture to Develop 338-Unit Luxury Community in Los Angeles
- LCB Breaks Ground on 84-Unit Community in Pennsylvania