Historically, seniors housing owners and operators seeking expansion follow a process: secure a market study, look at demand and penetration rates and either pull the trigger on a project/acquisition or walk away.
Do the normal practices need to be re-evaluated to address possible deficiencies in these reports?
In this webinar, learn about the current state of market feasibility and due diligence reports as well as how today's market is demanding a new approach.
Panelists in the discussion include Dana Wollschlager, Principal/Practice Leader at Plante Moran Living Forward; Jamie Timoteo, Vice President of Plante Moran Living Forward; and Lana Peck, Senior Principal with National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC).
With today's complex industry factors as well as an increasingly competitive market, the panel will take a look at the status quo related to market analysis and due diligence, and where it needs to change.
This webinar was sponsored by Plante Moran Living Forward and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Presby’s Inspired Life Opens Affordable Community in Southwest Philadelphia
- PGIM Provides $17.2M Loan for Independent Living Community Near Salt Lake City
- Benchmark Promotes Jaime Girard to Executive Director at Community in Connecticut
- Joint Venture to Develop 338-Unit Luxury Community in Los Angeles
- LCB Breaks Ground on 84-Unit Community in Pennsylvania