Join Seniors Housing Business for a webinar covering the 3 M's — Marketing, Moving and Maintaining — the work that brings the right seniors in and keeps them in assisted living communities for the long term.
Finding the right residents for a community is one of keys to success is one of the keys to a successful independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or continuing care retirement community. But making sure the transition into seniors housing goes off without a hitch and the entire onboarding experience runs smoothly is just as important in confirming to the senior they made the right decision.
Three keys to success open up more opportunities for seniors housing operators to reach higher long-term occupancy rates. This webinar will cover how to attract, engage, nurture and convert leads using inbound marketing. The expert panelists will also discuss proven processes that can turn a new residents' 90-day onboarding into a long-term relationship.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Civitas, StoneCreek Plan 115,000 SF Community in Colorado Springs
- Chicago Pacific Founders Acquires The Country Club of La Cholla in Tucson, Arizona
- LifeCare Properties, Blake Management Plan 93,000 SF Community Near San Antonio
- Lancaster Pollard Arranges Financing for Communities in Midwest, Southeast
- Ad Agency Immersion Active Acquires Gilbert & Sheppard Group