BALTIMORE — Capital Funding Group (CFG), a Baltimore-based lender, has closed six HUD mortgages for a privately held skilled nursing and assisted living operator.
The financings total $47.2 million and include:
- a $5.9 million mortgage for a Missouri skilled nursing facility
- a $12.7 million mortgage for a Colorado skilled nursing facility
- a $4.2 million mortgage for a Colorado skilled nursing/assisted living facility
- a $8.8 million mortgage for an Oregon skilled nursing facility
- a $12.9 million mortgage for a Kansas skilled nursing facility
- a $2.7 million mortgage for a Massachusetts skilled nursing facility
The transactions were all 232/223(f) refinances of existing term loans from conventional lenders. The borrower was seeking to lock in fixed-interest financing for 30-year to 35-year terms.
Erik Howard of Capital Funding Group coordinated the transactions.