PRINCETON, N.J. — Solvere Senior Living, a Princeton-based operator, has taken over management of six independent living communities in Michigan and Texas.
The properties include three each in Texas and Michigan, all in the Dallas and Detroit metro areas. They include:
- Preston Place in Plano, Texas
- Meadowstone Place in Dallas
- Parc Place in Bedford, Texas
- Pine Ridge of Shelby in Shelby Township, Mich.
- Pine Ridge of Plumbrook in Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Pine Ridge of Garfield in Clinton Township, Mich.
A fourth community, The Villages of Windcrest assisted living and memory care in Fredericksburg, Texas, is under construction and slated to open in October under Solvere management.
Solvere Senior Living currently manages 14 communities in Florida, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia and Michigan.