The leading owners, investors, developers and operators of multifamily properties across the Southeast will share ideas and discuss the challenges they face at the virtual InterFace Multifamily Southeast conference December 16-17.
This virtual conference event will focus on the supply/demand balance as well as on who is buying, building and financing apartment properties in the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and the Mid-Atlantic. The event will also feature panels that look closely at trends in multifamily leasing, management and operations.
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Southeast markets still absorbing new supply or will new development lap demand?
- What impact has COVID had on rental rates and occupancy in newly developed projects?
- The availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investments and development projects.
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- How is COVID-19 impacting operations and leasing?
- What is the multifamily development pipeline across the Southeast for 2021? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for apartment property supply and demand?
- Which amenities are hot? Which are not?
Attendees will include professionals active in multifamily space:
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Richard Kelley
at 914-468-0818 or Ryan Nixon
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Southeast Real Estate Business and Student Housing Business magazines — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.