InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast 2020
August 26 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The 7th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference will offer a seniors housing industry outlook, covering investment, development, operations and financing across markets in the Southeast. This is a pivotal year in the seniors housing industry. Join us August 26 to learn more about the industry’s response to COVID-19 and the long-term outlook for the seniors housing sector.
Seniors Housing Business and Southeast Real Estate Business magazines, along with France Media’s InterFace Conference Group will host the 7th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference on August 26 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta.
Topics to be discussed:
- Operating, Investing and Developing in a COVID-19 Environment and a Post-Pandemic World
- Leasing, Absorption and Marketing Strategies
- Designing for the Long Term: What Does the Pandemic Mean for Seniors Housing Architecture?
- Healthcare vs. Hospitality: What’s the Right Ratio of Each and Where is the Industry Headed?
This conference is designed to bring together the leading owners, operators, investors, developers and capital providers in the region, both those based in the Southeast as well as national players active in Southeast markets.
InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast will feature ValuePLUS roundtable discussions followed by an opening networking cocktail reception on Tuesday, August 25. The following day, August 26, will feature seven panel sessions and a keynote address. Panel sessions include a CEO power panel, an operations session featuring top regional and national operators, overviews of the investment, development and financing markets. The event also includes five-plus hours of networking.
In an effort to create a safe environment for all registrants, speakers, sponsors, and guests, the InterFace Conference Group has put in place the following protocols:
- Adhere to all local and state guidelines for conferences
- Adhere to in-place social distancing recommendations
- Make you feel as comfortable and safe as possible at our conferences.
- Work with our hotel partners to provide above and beyond clean sanitary conditions in the conference area and throughout the hotel
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications, including Seniors Housing Business and Southeast Real Estate Business. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.