France Media’s Student Housing Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group will host the 14th annual InterFace Student Housing conference May 4-6, 2022, at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas.
The student housing industry’s most important event will bring together the leading owners, investors, developers, managers/operators, lenders, architects, contractors, service providers and vendors in the space.
If your business is student housing, make your plans now to be at InterFace Student Housing May 4-6, 2022!
Why Should I Attend?
Education & Information:
- 20 panel discussions featuring 100+ high-level speakers and presenters
- High-level sessions on investment, development, finance, leasing, management, operations, architecture, technology & construction
- Pre-conference InterFace+ roundtables
- An exhibit hall with industry-leading vendors and service providers
Networking & Dealmaking:
- Over 1,000 attendees expected
- Two 2-hour networking cocktail receptions, plus six additional hours of dedicated networking time
- Exclusive networking lounge available for scheduled and impromptu meetings
- 11th annual Student Housing Business Innovator Awards Reception and Presentation
- Student Housing Business Lifetime Achievement Award presentation
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For more information on sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, please contact:
- Richard Kelley, Publisher of Student Housing Business and Senior Vice President of InterFace Conference Group, 914-309-6954 (cell) or [email protected]
- Tim Tolton, Media Advisor of Student Housing Business, 404-832-8262 ext. 125 or [email protected]
For registration and conference logistics information, please contact Kelly Moustafa at 404-832-8262 ext.106 or [email protected]
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Student Housing Business — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.