FRANCE MEDIA is a business-to-business media company specializing in the publication and production of magazines, websites, e-newsletters and conferences covering the commercial real estate, hospitality, facilities management and maintenance, student housing, and seniors housing industries.
- We cover the development, investment and operations of seniors housing properties in Seniors Housing Business magazine and via a monthly e-newsletter.
- We cover the retail industry with Shopping Center Business magazine, on www.shoppingcenterbusiness.com and a weekly e-newsletter.
- We cover on- and off-campus student housing development, investment and operations in Student Housing Business magazine, on www.studenthousingbusiness.com and in a weekly e-newsletter.
Commercial Real Estate Publications by Region
- REBusinessOnline.com is a national website covering all aspects of the industry; sign up for the daily e-newsletter.
- Regional print magazines include Heartland Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business and Western Real Estate Business. Sign up for the twice-weekly e-newsletter for each region.
- California Centers magazine and e-newsletter serves retailers, developers, shopping center owners, investment sales brokers and tenant representation firms throughout the state of California. Subscribe to the magazine or e-newsletter by clicking here.
- We cover retail and restaurant facilities and operations maintenance issues in Retail & Restaurant Facility Business magazine, as well the website http://retailrestaurantfb.com. Sign up for the e-newsletter.
Commercial Real Estate Conferences
InterFace Conference Group puts together a range of valuable national, regional and local conferences covering the commercial real estate industry each year. Conferences are produced on the following subject areas within commercial real estate:
- Seniors Housing
- Healthcare / Medical Office
- Net Lease
- On-Campus and Off-Campus Student Housing
- Commercial Real Estate Investment & Finance