NEW YORK CITY and WARRENTON, Va. — Greystone, a national commercial real estate finance firm, and Monticello, which provides specialized private real estate and asset-based lending, have announced plans to combine their seniors housing and healthcare lines of business under a new joint venture.
The joint venture will provide capital finance products and services for the seniors housing and healthcare industry.
Greystone is the top healthcare lender in the United States for FHA-insured loans, originating over $3 billion overall in seniors housing and healthcare finance across FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, bridge and other platforms.
Monticello services approximately $1.8 billion in seniors housing and healthcare loans throughout the United States.
The joint venture expects to offer the following to owners and operators of seniors housing and healthcare facilities:
- First mortgage floating-rate bridge loans;
- Fixed-rate conventional term loans;
- FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac permanent financing;
- Mezzanine and preferred equity products;
- Tax-exempt bond financing;
- Equity capital;
- Accounts receivable and working capital lines of credit;
- Loan servicing and asset management;
- Troubled asset advisory/workout services; and
- Healthcare operational consulting
Monticello is based in New York while Greystone is based in Warrenton.