ANNAPOLIS, Md. —The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) has appointed six executives from the seniors housing and care and real estate investment sectors to its Board of Directors.
The new board members are:
- Susan Barlow, co-founder and managing partner at Blue Moon Capital Partners in Boston
- David Boitano, senior investment officer at Ventas Inc. in Fircrest, Wash.
- Kai Hsiao, chief executive officer of Eclipse Senior Living in Lake Oswego, Ore.
- John Rijos, co-founder and operating partner of Chicago Pacific Founders (CPF) in Chicago
- Kenneth Segarnick, chief corporate officer of Brandywine Living in Mount Laurel, N.J.
- Kendall Young, executive vice president of senior housing at HCP Inc.; Irvine, Calif.
The new Board members replace Brad Razook, Tom Herzog, John Cobb, Ed Kenny, Judy Marczewski and Doug Korey, who helped govern NIC for many years.
Based in Annapolis, NIC is a nonprofit data and analytics organization serving the seniors housing industry.