Northstar Acquires 32 Communities from Holiday for $875M

by Jeff Shaw

Northstar Realty Finance (NYSE: NRF) has acquired 32 independent living communities from Harvest Facility Holdings LP, according to a recent Northstar SEC filing. Harvest does business as Holiday Retirement.

The portfolio comprises 3,983 total units in 12 states, all currently operated by Holiday. Click here to read the SEC filing.

Analysis by FBR & Co. says Northstar will own the facilities in a joint venture with its external management partner NorthStar Asset Management Group. Northstar Realty will own 60 percent of the value, with NorthStar Asset Management owning the remaining 40 percent.

You may also like