OneStreet Residential Starts Construction of Active Adult Community in Georgia

by Jeff Shaw

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. — OneStreet Residential has started construction of HearthSide Lafayette, a 125-unit active adult community in Fayetteville, located south of Atlanta.

The community will be restricted to residents 62 and older. While 40 percent of the units are market rate, the remaining 60 percent will be reserved for residents making 60 percent or less of the Atlanta metro’s area median income.

HearthSide Lafayette is the second joint venture between OneStreet Residential and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing Partnership. OneStreet Residential was awarded federal and state housing tax credits from the Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA), which will be utilized to raise equity from private investors for the property’s construction.

The community is scheduled for completion in early 2019. The project architect is Foley Design Associates. The general contractor is Swinerton Builders, which is also nearing construction of MainStreet Breckinridge, a OneStreet Residential 55+ community in nearby Duluth.

You may also like