LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. — Anthem Memory Care has been selected to manage nine memory care communities in Utah, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan and Ohio.
The new communities bring Anthem’s portfolio up to 21 properties and mark the Lake Oswego-based operator’s entry into Utah, Washington, Michigan and Ohio.
The properties, owned by Irwin Investors, were previously operated by Sinceri and include:
- Elk Ridge in Maplewood, Minnesota
- Edgemont Place in Blaine, Minnesota
- Robinwood Landing in Lansing, Michigan
- Glenwood in Dublin, Ohio
- Preserve at Beavercreek in Beavercreek, Ohio
- Greenfield Estates in Akron, Ohio
- Pheasant Run in South Jordan, Utah
- The Hampton in Tumwater, Washington
Anthem will add regional staff, technology and training programs to adapt each of the 66-bed communities to its approach to care. With existing communities in Kansas, California, Illinois, Minnesota and Colorado, the company now manages a total of 1,418 beds.