KANSAS, IOWA and NEBRASKA — Tutera Senior Living & Health Care has added 10 communities in Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska to its management portfolio.
The new assets expand the company’s footprint by more than 20 percent and total 443 units of assisted living, memory care and residential care. Tutera is retaining all employees at the newly added communities to ensure continuity of care for residents.
The 10 communities are:
• Anamosa – Pinicon Place Senior Living
• Carroll – Rolling Meadows Senior Living
• Clarinda – Eiler Place Senior Living
• Council Bluffs – Amelia Senior Living
• Sergeant Bluff – Floyd Place Senior Living
• Columbus – Cottonwood Place Senior Living
• Fremont – Pathfinder Place Senior Living
• Nebraska City – Morton Senior Living
• Seward – Greene Senior Living
• Abilene – Abilene Place Senior Living
With this portfolio deal complete, Tutera is onboarding approximately 350 more employees with the newly added communities.