Is there room for optimism in seniors housing? What does investor interest look like now? Learn about how interest rate increases are impacting seniors housing valuations, what a flight to quality means for different sectors, financing concerns and more.
Watch the webinar
Timestamps of major topics covered:
- (5:25) Impact of rising interest rates on seniors housing valuations
- (7:54) Effects broken down by sector: active adult, skilled nursing, assisted living
- (11:07) Financing in the current environment
- (13:21) Acquisition opportunities, plus deal flow and closing
- (18:10) Outlook for the market in 2023
- (21:57) Development strategies and construction financing
- (29:52) How are labor costs impacting values and buyer appetites?
- (38:57) Industry positives and opportunities in the future
- (43:53) Potential shifts toward renovations
- Rick Swartz, Cushman & Wakefield (moderator)
- Chris Clare, Greystone
- Elliot Pessis, Harrison Street
- Jesse Marinko, Phoenix Senior Living
Webinar sponsor: Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com.
what panelists think about the impact on seniors housing valuations of increasing interest rates and economic uncertainty. What is the outlook for the seniors housing industry in the fourth quarter of 2022 and into 2023?
For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine. To listen to past Seniors Housing webinars, click here.