BETHESDA, Md. — Walker & Dunlop Inc. has arranged $43.2 million in financing for six skilled nursing facilities located across the state of Illinois.
The financing included:
- $3.9 million for Aperion Care Bridgeport in Bridgeport.
- $6.9 million for Aperion Care Burbank in Burbank.
- $6.3 million for Aperion Care Dekalb in Dekalb.
- $3.6 million for Aperion Care Litchfield in Litchfield.
- $16.2 million for Aperion Care Wilmington in Wilmington.
- $6.4 million for Rock River Health Care in Rockford.
Bethesda-based Walker & Dunlop’s Joshua Rosen and Brad Annis used Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs to refinance the existing loans from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) for each property. The team structured the financing for all five Aperion Care facilities under Section 232/223(a)7, and the debt for Rock River Health Care was arranged using Section 232/223(f). For Aperion Care Dekalb, the team effectively assisted the client in facilitating a transfer of physical assets (TPA), working through the complex processes associated with a change in the property’s mortgagor and operator.
The properties total 640 beds across 277 units.