Taking on a development project for seniors housing can be daunting. With a wide variation of development processes and approaches used during the development process, it can be difficult to figure out where to start, let alone the path along the way.
In this webinar, senior living development experts from Plante Moran Living Forward and Lantz-Boggio will share a case study of a two-day design charrette that allowed a senior living organization to save money and time during its due diligence process.
- Which parties should be brought to the table for the planning of a development, along with when and why they need to be there
- How to effectively coordinate a development team
- How to reduce the amount of time it takes to finalize the project’s design and financial feasibility
Webinar sponsor: Plante Moran Living Forward, a public accounting, professional services, and business advisory firm.
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner and Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Jamie Timoteo, Senior Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- David Fik, President, Lantz-Boggio
To see past Seniors Housing webinars, click here.