How can senior living communities make moving in more enticing? That’s the question that the latest Seniors Housing Business webinar sought to answer with the Aug. 24 presentationsponsored by Conversion Logix.
This hour-long discussion provided a mix of strategies and answers for the following questions and more:
- How do older adults view the move to senior living and why do they put it off?
- How can digital marketing strategies promote community living as a positive solution?
- How can marketers tailor their campaigns to different audiences in senior living?
- How operators can leverage data and insights to make smarter marketing decisions?
Expert panelists, video interviews from seniors, information about how seniors and their families are finding information, polls and a wealth of data make this webinar a can’t-miss look into digital and traditional marketing tactics for senior living.
Watch the webinar. Listen to hear what seniors have to say about what interests them in senior living communities at the links below:
- What comes to mind when you think about senior living facilities?
- How can a senior living community make it more enticing to move in?
- Where would you find information about senior living options?
- Julie Podewitz, Grow Your Occupancy (moderator)
- Jeff Gronemeyer, Conversion Logix
- Christy Van Der Westhuizen, MBK Senior Living
- Matt Valley, Seniors Housing Business
This webinar is sponsored by Conversion Logix. Conversion Logix is a marketing and technology company dedicated to generating leads, appointments, and sales for multifamily housing operators. For more information visit, conversionlogix.com.
marketers and operators can make senior living community more enticing and how to best use their marketing budgets. See what data can reveal about how to best talk to seniors and their families throughout their journey to find a new community.