On June 15, Seniors Housing Business hosted the webinar “” Panelists took a deep dive into the benefits of HVAC systems, particularly variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems, and how they can be implemented in seniors housing communities to save energy and money.
to hear panelists discuss the following topics and more:
- How are modern construction, decarbonization techniques and rising energy costs driving the popularity of VRF technology?
- How do the features of HVAC systems affect building requirements and the total first cost?
- How can the characteristics of VRF systems enable senior living owners/operators to reduce and avoid costs?
- How might VRF systems create competitive advantages for building owners, particularly those in the senior housing industry?
and learn more about VRF systems versus conventional systems, energy savings, design-flexible equipment, indoor unit options and more. It’s never been more important for seniors housing to be able to operate efficiently and implement systems that save money.
A copy of the slides for this informative presentation can be accessed here. These slides include case studies, a list of potential HVAC challenges and a brief overview of important concepts in VRF technology.
- Randall Towb, METUS
- Greg Cini, Kemper House of Central Ohio
- Jesse Stump, Erickson Living
- Shaun Vig, METUS
Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. As a 50/50 joint venture between Trane Technologies and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application from a home to a large commercial building.
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.