Spurred by increased industry competition and opportunity from the long-awaited baby boomer arrival, seniors housing executives with operating experience are launching management companies.
It’s a start-up wave occurring amidst a surge in construction. Owners and investors, looking for new approaches, are eager to partner with new firms run by experienced managers to quickly fill new projects and boost occupancy at old ones.
At the same time, multifamily developers sense an opportunity and are creating new divisions headed by seniors housing pros ready to tweak old formulas to attract younger retirees.
Tune in to this webinar to find out what works and what doesn’t from maverick industry pros at the helm of new ventures.
- Valerie Whitman, VP, Senior Living LeadingResponse, Moderator
- Chris Hollister, Co-Founder, Pegasus Senior Living
- Adam Kaplan, CEO & Founder, Solera Senior Living
- Bruce Mackey, Managing Partner, Sona Senior Living
- Tod Petty, EVP & COO, Lloyd Joes Senior Living
- Robert Burg, EVP, Moves for Seniors
Webinar sponsor: Moves for Seniors
To see past Seniors Housing webinars, click here.