On May 20, Seniors Housing Business hosted a panel discussion entitled “Navigating Marketing & Sales During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Beyond: Best Strategies & Tactics” where experts addressed how to keep residents safe and informed while maintaining and growing occupancy. The panel also discussed how to adapt resident care and business practices as well as messaging in the current environment.
Joan Roche, a board-certified clinical nurse specialist in gerontological nursing, addressed current and post-pandemic best practices and how to keep residents happy as well as healthy.
Sensitivity and relevance of information are key to ensuring that residents and their loved ones feel safe, secure and heard. Panelists also discussed bringing creativity to the process of sales and encouraging/driving future move ins.
Listen to expert panelists weigh in on the following seniors housing topics:
- Promoting safety via CDC guidelines
- Social distancing activities and promoting positive resident experiences
- Sharing information with residents and their families (especially via marketing, social media and information sessions)
- Adjusting to new messaging and platforms
- Engaging customers, prospects and referral sources, including via virtual tours and novel approaches to social distancing
Webinar sponsor: The Roche Associates, Inc. are national leaders in marketing for the senior living and healthcare industries. They know that results are more important than just planning, and their team has a proven track record over the past 38 years of filling up and turning around communities.
- Dr. Joan Roche, Board-Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gerontological Nursing
- Joe Roche, President & CEO of The Roche Associates
- Scott Lilly, Principal of Hatch 130
to access the webinar audio recording. Hear what experts in the seniors housing industry have to say social distancing, marketing, engaging customers/prospects and sharing information during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.