On Jan. 28, Seniors Housing Business and sponsor V&IG hosted the webinar “Seniors Housing Valuation Outlook: What’s Ahead for 2021?” The panel discussion focused on what the marketplace looks like now (who is transacting now and what sorts of deals are happening, occupancy rates, data from the fourth quarter of 2020) and what to look for in the near future.
What are investor perceptions of the industry and what creates value? Register for this complimentary webinar and tune in to find out more. See below for a list of some of the discussion points covered in this one-hour panel.
- Changes the pandemic has created for seniors housing businesses — dealing with uncertainty
- Likely COVID-19 vaccine impacts on residents and staff
- Seniors housing players and the transaction market
- Pressures on operators — staffing, costs per unit, occupancy
- Trends in seniors housing valuations for 2021
- JP LoMonaco, Valuation & Information Group (moderator)
- Bill Pettit, R.D. Merrill Company
- Michelle Kelly, National Health Investors
- Adam Heavenrich, Heavenrich & Company
- Chris Kronenberger, Blue Moon Capital Partners
- Rich Lerner, Housing & Healthcare Finance
Webinar sponsor: Valuation & Information Group was established to provide specialized, expert valuations and services to healthcare facility operators, lenders and advisors. Healthcare facilities are special-use properties. Retaining a firm that understands the healthcare business is crucial to obtaining the correct valuation. The professionals at Valuation & Information Group are valuation experts who understand the unique aspects of the healthcare business.
Listen to hear what panelists think about the future of valuation in the seniors housing industry.
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.