Industry leader Brenda Bacon, CEO of Brandywine Living and former Argentum Board Chair, offers expert insight into the industry-wide response to the COVID-19 health crisis and how senior living can apply those lessons going forward. Listen to Episode One of the Seniors Housing Business series Executive Insights to learn how Bacon and her team are protecting and promoting resident health, acting as educators and advocating for assisted living industry as a whole.
Executive Insights is an exclusive interview series in which Seniors Housing Business interviews top thought leaders in assisted living.
See a list of topics covered and their timestamps below:
- (4:08) Obtaining and using PPE in the midst of crisis
- (6:19) Staff considerations and safety for assisted living
- (8:24) Educating seniors, their families and media, especially on the difference between skilled nursing versus assisted living
- (12:18) Promoting senior resilience in assisted living communities
- (14:28) Adopting new technologies to stop the spread of COVID-19
- (19:02) Applying this knowledge to future outbreaks and to flu season
- (19:58) Unifying voices, especially via senior housing organizations and associations, to advocate for the industry
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.