How do owners, operators, investors, developers and lenders view valuation in seniors housing? Seniors Housing Business and sponsor V&IG hosted the webinar “Seniors Housing Valuation Outlook — What’s Next Now that the Pandemic End is in Sight?” to weigh in as trends in the market solidify.
What can the seniors housing industry expect when it comes to construction, labor, the impact of equity and debt on valuations, changing operating models and more? How can the industry bounce back from low occupancy rates? What will determine value now and in the immediate future? Watch as our expert panelists tackle these questions and see below for a list of some topics covered in this one-hour discussion.to listen to the panel.
- Transaction activity
- Typical buyers/sellers and their motivations
- New construction/development
- Institutional transactions
- Debt and equity
- Government support for seniors housing
- Valuations impacts: Changes in cash flow and in capitalization rates
- Anticipated long-term shifts
- Trends as investors and owners buy, sell or hold
- Segments of seniors housing suffering most/least disruption
- Independent living (IL)
- Assisted living (AL)/memory care (MC) — provider changes
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNF) — patient utilization, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) involvement and support
- Long-term winners and lasting effects from the pandemic
- JP LoMonaco, Valuation & Information Group (moderator)
- Michael Stoller, LCB Senior Living
- Kevin Pascoe, NHI
- Erik Howard, Capital Funding Group
- Jeff Binder, Senior Living Investment Brokerage
Webinar sponsor: Valuation & Information Group: A recognized leader in valuation and financial consulting, servicing clients nationally.
what panelists think about valuations in the seniors housing industry in general as well as occupancy rates and transaction trends.
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.