The Nov. 3 Seniors Housing Business webinarfocused on the best ways to improve resident engagement, streamline care and support staff.
- Platforms across the continuum of care
- Resident engagement solutions for streamlining technology, training and staff time
- The future of remote engagement: video chats, digital signage, health and fitness and beyond
- Changes in care created by the COVID pandemic: lessons learned, paths forward, maximizing technology, the role of staff and resource shortages
- Innovative care ideas in telehealth, remote monitoring, disease management, medical administration
- Improving ROI in operations
how technologies and platforms are boosting resident engagement, health and happiness while promoting efficient approaches to senior living operations. Panelists explain their views on using technology to bolster a sense of community-wide belonging.
These senior living technologies and platforms also let caregivers have access to a centralized point for communication, giving residents and their loved ones simple and reliable ways to learn what is happening in their senior living communities. Meanwhile, innovations are helping staff streamline processes and cut down on the number of platforms they must use.
- Cindy Loranger, Health IT Resources (moderator)
- Kian Saneii, Independa
- Cheryl Fox, Fox & Associates Home Health/Home Care
- Dr. Christine Perales, Global Healthcare & LifeScience Executive
Independa is an industry-leading seniors housing resident engagement platform.
BlueStar Healthcare is an international distributor with a healthcare practice powered by Health IT Resources (industry experts and thought leaders in healthcare).
To see past Seniors Housing Business webinars, click here. For more information on the seniors housing industry, subscribe to the weekly Seniors Housing Business newsletter or the bi-monthly magazine.